Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- C.T. Jackson's 30 November 1845 Letter to J.-B.A.L. Élie de Beaumont: “What a Beautiful Exemplification of Chemical Laws…!”.Bull Anest Hist. 2010; 28: 1,4-1,6
- Table of “Meetings and Officers of the American Association of Geologists and Naturalists”.in: Proceedings of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. For the Fortieth Meeting1892: xviii (Held at Washington, D.C., August, 1891. Salem: AAAS Permanent Secretary)
- A Statement of the Claims of Charles T.Jackson, M.D., to the Discovery of the Applicability of Sulphuric Ether to the Prevention of Pain in Surgical Operations.in: Boston: D. Clapp. 1847: 12
- A Defence of Dr. Charles T. Jackson's Claims to the Discovery of Etherization: Containing Testimony Disprov- ing the Claims Set Up in Favor of Mr. W. T. G. Morton, in the Report of the Trustees of the Massachusetts General Hospital, and in No. 201 of Littell's Living Age. Office of Littell's Living Age, Boston1848: 17-18
- Improve- ment in surgical operations.1846 (US Patent No. 4848. 12 Nov)
- Première letter Boston, le 13 November 1846.Comptes Rendus Acad Sci Paris. 1847; 24 (18 Jan): 74-76
- Élie de Beaumont JBALL: Leçons De Géologie Pratique: Professées Au Collège De France.Pendant L'année Scolaire 1843-1844. 1845 (Paris: Chez P. Bertrand)
- Address Delivered at the Meeting of the Association of American Geologists and Naturalists: Held in Washington, May, 1844.B.L. Hamlen, New Haven1844
- Abstract of the Proceedings of the Sixth Annual Meeting of the Association of American Geologists and Naturalists, Held in New Haven, Conn., April B.L. Hamlen, New Haven1845
- First Annual Report on the Geology of the State of Maine.Augusta, Smith & Robinson1837: 101-125
- Report on the Geological and Agricultural Survey of the State of Rhode Island, Made Under a Resolve of Legislature in the Year.Cranston & Co. 1839; 1839: 196-199
- Final Report on the Geology and Mineralogy of the State of New Hampshire; with Contributions Towards the Improvement of Agriculture and Metallurgy.in: Concord. Carroll & Baker, New Hampshire1844: 187-188