Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Historical development of the library-museum.Anesthesiology. 1961; 22: 618-635https://doi.org/10.1097/00000542-196107000-00016
- The development of anaesthetic apparatus, a history based on the Charles King collection of the Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland.Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford, UK1975
- A. Charles King: a unique contribution to anaesthesia.J R Soc Med. 1987; 80: 510-514
- The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland 1932–1992 and the development of the specialty of anaesthesia. Sixty years of progress and achievement in the context of scientific, political and social change.The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland, London1999
- The Geoffrey Kaye Museum of Anaesthetic History—Geoffrey Kaye (1903–1986).in: Notable names in anaesthesia. Choir Press, Gloucester, UK2013: 98-100
- The Horst-Stoeckel Museum for the History of Anaesthesia in Bonn.in: Schuttler J. 50th anniversary of the German Society for Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine. Springer-Verlag GmbH, Berlin, Germany2012
- On the Georgia trail of Dr. Crawford Long.Am Soc Anesthesiol Newsl. 2010; 74: 34-35
- The past relation between the CSA, The Wood-Library Museum, and the Guedel Center.Bull Calif Soc Anesthesiol. 1993; : 9-11
- History of the Arthur E. Guedel Memorial Anesthesia Center.Newsl Calif Soc Anesthesiol. 2003; : 37-38
- Anesthesia Heritage outside the WLM: Arthur E. Guedel Memorial Anesthesia.Am Soc Anesthesiol Newsl. 2007; 71: 25-27
- The Development of interlibrary loan service in Japanese medical libraries.Bull Med Libr Assoc. 1964; 52: 294-299
- The role of medical museums in contemporary medical education.Anat Sci Educ. 2010; 3: 249-253https://doi.org/10.1002/ase.168
- The role of the medical museum in teaching medical students.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1991; 115: 539-543
- Surgeon's hall—a museum anthology.The Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK2009
- Medical museums: past, present, future.Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, UK2013
☆Note: The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not represent the official opinion or policy of the Japanese Society of Anesthesiologists or the Japanese Museum of Anesthesiology.
☆☆This work was supported by intramural funds.