Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gardner Quincy Colton: pioneer of nitrous oxide anesthesia.Anesth Analg. 1991; 72: 382-391
- Early misconceptions about nitrous oxide, an "invigorating" asphyxiant.J Clin Anesth. 2010; 22: 59-63https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclinane.2008.11.015
- New York's 1863 riots: how a draft nearly snuffed out Colton's “gas” anesthesia.J Anesth Hist. 2016; 2: 102https://doi.org/10.1016/j.janh.2016.03.006